MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who challenges me?

Go down 
+3
Slide
Tdub
Spaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaz

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 21:29

Ok who wants to get their first loss from me? Come on any challengers? Who is going to be my first victim at 185 lbs.?
Back to top Go down
Tdub

Tdub

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 23:04

Ill fight you, Hope your ready to get knocked out
Back to top Go down
Spaz

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 23:24

I guess your eager to get your first loss. You made a mistake challenging me but don't worry I will finish you quickly.
Back to top Go down
Slide

Number of posts : 32

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 00:55

Looks like there is gonna be a crazy challenge i think i might get first row seats for this one!
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 22:25

man ill go up in weight to fight you
Back to top Go down
Spaz

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 03:45

You challenge me? Wow you just made the biggest mistake of your career. You could have been safe at your weight class but now your messing with the big boys. I accept your challenge, now there is no turning back. We are going into the cage but I will be the only one to step out of the cage.
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 13:36

good luck man and i'd love to give you your first loss
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 13:42

GSP doesn't need it but the admin should make the height and weight the same for this fight so it's more fair
Back to top Go down
Spaz

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 15:26

I guess you will have to wait to fight me GSP. I have some bad blood with getknockedout and I will have to finish him first. But I tell you what, you get passed my WW Slide for KFC 2 and at KFC 3 you and I will battle it out.
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 16:12

ill do everything I can to make you never want to fight again
Back to top Go down
Slide

Number of posts : 32

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 19:06

GSP u r gonna get ur first loss. c u in the ring.
Back to top Go down
then you woke up

then you woke up

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 15:10

I'll take you out.
Back to top Go down
FireShine

FireShine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 16:13

It's my turn to beat you spaz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who challenges me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who challenges me?   Who challenges me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who challenges me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA fantasy :: Media :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: