MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tdub

Tdub

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 11:43

Hey Spaz I talked to the Admin and he is making our fight the main event of the fight card. Im gonna laugh when you get KTFO!
Back to top Go down
Spaz

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 16:17

I am going to put you in a deep sleep when you step in the ring with me.
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 19:58

The undercard features Funky gettin ktfo in the first round as well
Back to top Go down
Tdub

Tdub

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 23:27

sorry to tell you but Funky is gonna put you in your place, no one on the Pitbulls loses
Back to top Go down
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 23:54

Why don't you let Funky stand up for himself? Or is that how your team works, you do all the talking while they hide behind you?
Back to top Go down
Tdub

Tdub

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 10:00

I was just sticking up for my team, And it doesnt matter who talks, this is not about talking, its about fighting and FUnky is gonna be the one who kicks your guys ass
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 10:14

seems to me your boy is soft he cant defend himself ? I dont even think he accepted the fight yet must be scared
Back to top Go down
tim sylvia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 21:39

go spaz i wish i could be on this card
Back to top Go down
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 19:00

It was a good fight but I guess I caught you with a punch. I am not going to rub the win in your face cause I respect your fighter for getting in the ring with Spaz. Good luck Tdub in the future. Maybe you will get another chance at me another time.
Back to top Go down
funky

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 05:13

kingofdaburbz86 wrote:
seems to me your boy is soft he cant defend himself ? I dont even think he accepted the fight yet must be scared

I accepted the fight long ago and you seem to flap your gums enough for the both of us Diago.....i mean kingofdaburbz86. I just noticed i lost by decision Shocked now. I'll chalk this one up as inexperience. Next time I'll lock the submission and make sure i break a bone before you can tap Twisted Evil

Good fight though Wink
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 13:33

You will lock what Sub ? the fight never went to the ground you got outstruck plain and simple. Dont be a sore loser ,theres no shame in losing to the best
Back to top Go down
funky

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 00:31

Quote :
Sanchez: Strikes : 7/14 (50%), Takedowns :0/3 (0%) SUBMISSION ATTEMPTS: 2

It said two submission attempts, i didn't know i had to be on the ground to force you to tap scratch

Quote :
Dont be a sore loser ,theres no shame in losing to the best
You're right.....like i said, "good fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning   Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Event of KFC 1: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA fantasy :: Media :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: