MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are the fights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacare Lima

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Where are the fights Empty
PostSubject: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 19:13

I saw the rusults... but where can I see the fights?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 19:31

The fights are done by a MMA text simulation software which means you cannot see the fights.
Back to top Go down
https://mmaworld.rpg-board.net
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 06:39

I know... where can I see the text? I wanna see what is goin on in the fight not just rusults
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 10:26

Very good point Jacare Lima, I will see if everyone else wants to see the fights by posting a poll on the Random Topics forum. If the majority just wants results then I will post just results but if the majority wants the whole fight then I will post the whole fight.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 15:30

well if I can't see the whole fight then I can't see how is my opponent fighting... If I would saw his fights then I could saw his weak and strong points... i could change my tactics so it would be more apropriate for a certain type of opponent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 16:15

Before every fight I send people their opponent's stats so they can make a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 17:00

I hope this is a joke
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 21:04

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not joking.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 05:32

lol!

So what is the point of all this? If I know my opponent's stats than I'm cheating
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 10:34

I don't see how it is cheating if both fighters see each others stats. If I was only letting one fighter see his opponent's stats then that would be cheating but that is not the case. The whole point is that both fighters make the best strategy possible because in real life a fighter's strategy can be 50% of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 11:08

I aggree with that... in sim fighter's strategy can be even more than 50%. in real life you can't know exactly how good you opponent is... you can just predict, when you watching his fights... and if you predict wrong you lose(probably) Smile If we know exactly stats of our opponents it's unreal and to eazy sometimes.

It's just my opinion I don't want to be a smartass here
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 13:14

As the Admin I am willing to adapt rules to make a better experience for the people who are playing. So how many people agree with Jacare Lima? If you agree with him just reply so I know if I need to change the game around a little bit. I always appreciate people's thoughts on how to make the game better so feel free to criticize.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 15:01

You should make another poll for this...
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 15:18

If the opponent has two fights or less I think it would be okay to show his stats because fighters don't know alot about him but if they have a reasonable amount of fights then the opponent will have to stop being lazy and study. But if you give stats to one you have to give them to the other so if one fighter has three fights and his opponent has one fight you don't just reveal the stats of the fighter with one fight, you reveal both fighters stats.
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 15:37

I say just leave it how it is for now mabye in a couple months when everybody has more fights under their belt you can change it but for now with everyone havin a limited number of fights I think the stats are better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 15:53

Ok these are the new rules concerning strategy:

1. If both fighters have 3 or more fights under their belt then the stats will not be handed out. The fighters must make their strategy based on observations of previous fights.

2. If both fighters have less than 3 fights under their belt then the stats will be handed out.

3. If one fighter has 3 or more fights and the other fighter has less than 3 fights then the stats will be handed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the fights   Where are the fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the fights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA fantasy :: Game Discussion :: Questions-
Jump to: