MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How soon before the belts will be on the line

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-25

How soon before the belts will be on the line Empty
PostSubject: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 22:05

I was just wondering how long before we will have some title fights
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 00:33

I plan on having title belts soon but as of right now there is not enough people in each weight class. So if you want to have belts faster than my suggestion is to spread the word about this website. The more people that hear about this website, the more people will join.
Back to top Go down
https://mmaworld.rpg-board.net
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 22:04

We have 40 members is it time for belts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 22:26

Yeah we have 40 members but only like 12 people have fought. We still need more people. I want to have a least 8 people in each division before titles are handed out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 16:01

Once there are 8 people in a division we will have an 8-man tournament for the belt. Each week will be one round of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 21:08

8 man tourny i don't really like, i think we should just pick the two best guys in every weight to fight for the belt
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 21:26

GSP wrote:
8 man tourny i don't really like, i think we should just pick the two best guys in every weight to fight for the belt

I agree but they way its lookin this site aint lastin too much longer no word on any fights this week so basicalliy if you chose to fight your screwed evryone who chose to train still gets their points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How soon before the belts will be on the line   How soon before the belts will be on the line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How soon before the belts will be on the line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA fantasy :: Game Discussion :: Questions-
Jump to: