MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can do it.

Go down 
+2
Nosbig
donmiguel gibson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
donmiguel gibson

donmiguel gibson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-07

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 09:59

Who ever wants to fight friday post in this thread and what weightclass you are and I'll sim it. (You're going to have to send me your stats and strategy, don't worry I won't copy your stats or anything like that ,this is just until the admin comes back if he does.)You guys should vote to whether I get to fight or not, I'm telling you right now I won't cheat, but I'll leave it up to you guys.

Last edited by on April 26th 2007, 11:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:01

lw
Back to top Go down
then you woke up

then you woke up

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-13

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 11:33

I'm a lhw . I trust you with our stats.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:14

I'm LHW too. You want to fight me man?
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-25

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 13:10

I wanna fight but I think its pointless. The reason we fight is for money for points if were not gettin any money then the fights are pointless I dont wanna risk a loss for free I dunno maybe its just me anyone else hear what im sayin
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 13:46

im a WW, i trust ya
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 14:07

On the other hand I could get my rematch with Nosbig I guess im in LW
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 22:47

We can just look at our last contract and keep that contract's pay through every fight until the admin shows up if he does. So in my last fight I got 1500 with a 500 win bonus and a 500 sub/ko bonus, so I'll just go by that.
Back to top Go down
donmiguel gibson

donmiguel gibson

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 22:50

Nosbig wrote:
We can just look at our last contract and keep that contract's pay through every fight until the admin shows up if he does. So in my last fight I got 1500 with a 500 win bonus and a 500 sub/ko bonus, so I'll just go by that.

Sounds good to me. afro

EDIT: Everyone who wants to fight needs to pm me their stats and strats asap so I can do this by 2morrow.
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 10:06

Nosbig wrote:

That works
Back to top Go down
donmiguel gibson

donmiguel gibson

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 10:21

So far the only people's stats/strats i have is:
mine
Kingofdaburbz
gsp
thenyouwokeup
nosbig
fireshine

Possible fights:
Nosbig(lw) vs Kingofdaburbz(lw)
gsp(ww) vs fireshine(mw)
thenyouwokeup(lhw) vs lima If he gives me his stats(lhw)
Donmiguel (hw) vs whoever gives me their stats or possibly thenyouwokeup(lhw)
Back to top Go down
donmiguel gibson

donmiguel gibson

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 11:34

Or we could have an open-weight tournament that won't go on our records, you guys pick: A normal fight card or an open-weight tourney.
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 12:28

I vote for the tourney I dont know for sure that admin is gonna accept the money from these fights if he comes back
Back to top Go down
donmiguel gibson

donmiguel gibson

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 13:42

Tourney it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can do it.   I can do it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can do it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA fantasy :: Media :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: