MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nosbig's Predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Nosbig's Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 12:23

LW bout:Nosbig (0-0) vs kingofdaburz86 (1-0)
-I predict highlight reel knockout probably by kick if not then unanimous decision me winning both of course. He just won't be able to keep my pace, strength, and kicks. He is really tough so it could be hard to knock him out that's the only reason it could go to a decision.

WW bout: Slide (0-1) vs GSP (0-0)
-GSP is going to take this one I just don't know how he will probably fill us in on it later.

HW bout: Mage (1-0) vs donmiguel Gibson (0-0)
-This one could go either way but donmiguel being my teammate and that mage is moving up in weight cancels out mage's extra experience, should be a good ground war that will probably end in a decision. I'll be pushing for "The Duke"

LHW bout: Spaz (1-0) vs Jacare Lima (0-0)
- Don't know much about lima but Spaz has the extra experience and a win already so he would be favored if he wasn't moving up in weight. This one could go either way.
Back to top Go down
Slide

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 12:55

Your prediction may be wrong about my battle against GSP.
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 13:13

Nosbig wrote:
-I predict highlight reel knockout probably by kick if not then unanimous decision me winning both of course. He just won't be able to keep my pace, strength, and kicks. He is really tough so it could be hard to knock him out that's the only reason it could go to a decision.

Hope you got a good gameplan Cause that aint how its gonna happen.We do matchup well so I think it will be a good fight either way and I wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 13:18

We are definately going to throwdown there most likely won't be any grappling. I'm just using my normal strategy. Goodluck to you too.
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 15:02

im think a BIG ko but your never know i might just sub you slide
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 15:04

sounds like fight of the night to me
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 15:15

GSP wrote:

There should be a fight of the night and the winner of the fight of the night should get bonus money or a bonus stat (possibly randomly picked....or not Suspect ).
Back to top Go down
kingofdaburbz86

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 16:04

Nosbig wrote:
GSP wrote:

There should be a fight of the night and the winner of the fight of the night should get bonus money or a bonus stat (possibly randomly picked....or not Suspect ).

I was thinking the same thing or maybe a KO bonus Im sure something could be worked out when the contracts go out
Back to top Go down
Slide

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2007, 00:32

damn i had quite the losing streak so far. I guess im training then. By the way good job GSP but the next time we face each other it wont be a repeat like last time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions   Nosbig's Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nosbig's Predictions
Page 1 of 1