MMA fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA fantasy

Create a fighter and become the champion of an organization! Sign up today to start your road to a title shot!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3

Go down 
+2
GSP
Nosbig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 09:41

KFC 3: No Escape

LW bout: Michael "Malicious" Nosbig vs Billy Sanchez (funky)
- Me by knockout or by strikes in some way.

WW bout: Christopher "Irish Warrior" Patrick (getknockedout) vs Ed Joker (GSP)
-GSP is going to take this one but it should be at least a little more competitive than his last fight.

MW bout: Kenito Uzamori (FireShine) vs Spaz
-Kenito is going to win this one by submission, maybe keylock, it will be a good win over a KFC Veteran.

LHW bout: Lights Out (then you woke up) vs Solomon Remus (halozero)
-I predict knockout. These are two big muay thai fighters that are going to throwdown, I say Lights out by knees in the clinch?

LHW bout: Jacare Lima vs Jonzz
-I think Lima is going to take this one to the mat and get a sub.

HW bout: Dave Rutledge (MMCowboy53) vs Don Miguel Gibson
-I don't know anything about Dave but I don't need to, Don Miguel is going to ground and pound his way to a win, or maybe he'll finish it on the feet like last time.
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 16:05

yep looks good too me,
Lights Out (then you woke up) vs Solomon Remus (halozero) looks like fight of the night to me
Back to top Go down
getknockedout

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 17:06

gsp, do you want to tap out via strikes or a submission, or just knocked out?
Back to top Go down
GSP

GSP

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 17:24

getknockedout wrote:

if your that confedent i would love for u to stand toe to toe with me, so i can get fight of the night and a KO
Back to top Go down
The Jonzz

The Jonzz

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 01:50

Very tough predictions Nosbig, I appreciate it though.. Even though you think im losing by a sub.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nosbig

Nosbig

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 12:04

The Jonzz wrote:
Very tough predictions Nosbig, I appreciate it though.. Even though you think im losing by a sub.. Laughing

Really I don't know who would win, it could go either way but I don't know much about you and lima finished his last opponent, (Whose supposed to be tough) by a sub fairly quick.
Back to top Go down
Jacare Lima

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 13:48

You did a good job with this predictions Nosbig! But I won't win by a sub. it will be a KO this time Wink
Back to top Go down
halozero

halozero

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 14:47

GSP wrote:
Lights Out (then you woke up) vs Solomon Remus (halozero) looks like fight of the night to me

yes we are going to bang. i am confident in my abilities, but lights out seems to have the edge in stats. good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solomonremus
getknockedout

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 16:58

GSP wrote:
getknockedout wrote:

if your that confedent i would love for u to stand toe to toe with me, so i can get fight of the night and a KO

you got it bro, was hoping we could stand so i could win that fight of the night bonus
Back to top Go down
The Jonzz

The Jonzz

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 00:16

Jacare Lima wrote:
You did a good job with this predictions Nosbig! But I won't win by a sub. it will be a KO this time Wink
Maybe you will.. Very Happy

Im not mad Nosbig.. It was, afterall, your PREDICTION.. I respect it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3   Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nosbig's Predictions: KFC 3
Page 1 of 1